Headlines News :
Home » , » How can I make a catalog of some products at home?

How can I make a catalog of some products at home?

Written By eXploration on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 | 11:25 PM

Question by shawn_schreier2001: How can I make a catalog of some products at home?
I am an affiliate of many programs, and I believe if I could make my own catalogs, it would be beneficial to pass out so people could see right away what I have to offer. Does anyone know what I can use to be able to do this. Something along the lines of like a JCPenny or a NFL Shop catalog, or something similar to that is what I am looking for. Any help would be appreciated.

Best answer:

Answer by Mary
use Adobe PDF format to create a catalog, print some out and put some on CDs to hand out..

Add your own answer in the comments!

You may also want to read :

Homecrafts Work-at-home Catalog 2010.What catalog is good for bed sets and etc?catalog????How do you become a Sears catalog model?What affiliate programs make the most money?

View the original article here

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Blogger Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. eXploraTion - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Sylhet News Published by eCommerce Hosting