Headlines News :
Home » , , , » What is the best store for buying electronic parts?

What is the best store for buying electronic parts?

Written By eXploration on Thursday, September 27, 2012 | 7:08 PM

Question by : What is the best store for buying electronic parts?
Hey! I've got an arduino and I was wondering what the best store is for buying electronic parts. So far I've been buying online from adafruit, but I don't like waiting around for my stuff to arrive in the mail. I'd much rather drive to the store and purchase things directly. What store do you recommend? I live near a road with pretty much every major retail store in existence so just spit ball places and I'll check them out. Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Claudia
if you don't want to use amazon.com or tigerdirest.com, try best buy or compusa if you have them around. they usually have everything or they can get it for you.

What do you think? Answer below!

You may also want to read :

How can I get information about housing auctions and/or buying foreclosed homes in the Bay Area?STorE................???What store cards are valuable when moving into a new apartment?Q&A: What store sells chocolate covered acai berries?How to to start a mp3 download store UK?

View the original article here

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Blogger Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. eXploraTion - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Sylhet News Published by eCommerce Hosting