Headlines News :
Home » » Q&A: WordPress!?

Q&A: WordPress!?

Written By eXploration on Saturday, July 28, 2012 | 9:43 AM

Question by odwight: WordPress!?
I have a wordpress blog now, but I can't figure out how to get readers into there! I have been using myspace and it's been great, subscriptions like crazy, but a lot of them don't have wordpress...so no leads there. Besides, I am posting the same info to both, so it's not much of a point of them getting one. How can I increase my wordpress readership? I already utilize tags, but I still only got about 89 views in two weeks.

Thanks in advance--serious answers only, please!

Best answer:

Answer by Ehmuhlee
You could put comments on blogs like yours with links to your site at the bottom, sorta like a sign-out.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Sorry There is No related posts.


View the original article here

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Blogger Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. eXploraTion - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Sylhet News Published by eCommerce Hosting