Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Should I include my online shop as an experience in my resume?

Should I include my online shop as an experience in my resume?

Written By eXploration on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 | 2:51 AM

Question by : Should I include my online shop as an experience in my resume?
I'm planning to apply for an office environment job and I don't know if my owning/managing an online shop would or would not be helpful. I am running the shop for a year now and I think the customer feeds and output are good enough. I'm on retailing by the way. Thanks in advance for the opinions and suggestions!

Best answer:

Answer by Jo W
Why not? Keep it brief and indicate why it is relevant to your application (eg 'This has taught me to....).

Give your answer to this question below!

You may also want to read :

What online shop has a good offer to get the cheapest playstation ?online shop?Q&A: Why would I need 3DSecure technology for my online payments? I use X-Cart shop and Authorize.Net.?Tesco online grocery shopLastest Online Shop News

View the original article here

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Blogger Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. eXploraTion - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Sylhet News Published by eCommerce Hosting