Headlines News :
Home » , , » How can I migrate from Pinnacle cart to Shopp?

How can I migrate from Pinnacle cart to Shopp?

Written By eXploration on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 | 8:19 PM

Question by : How can I migrate from Pinnacle cart to Shopp?
I want to change my old store on Pinnacle cart to Shopp and the thing is I need to migrate all the order history and several thousands of customers. Is there any extension that would do it automatically?

Best answer:

Answer by HARRIS
Maybe this will help: http://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/shopping-cart-migration-options/2616-opencart-to-shopp-migration

Give your answer to this question below!

You may also want to read :

Shopp - Premium WordPress eCommerce Shopping Cart PluginLastest Shopp NewsIs it safe to sell to Spain and Argentina from my ecommerce website? I use a shopping cart and authorize.net?Why does paypal shopping cart open new windows in Internet Explorer for each product button clicked?WordPress migration any help please?

View the original article here

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Blogger Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. eXploraTion - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Sylhet News Published by eCommerce Hosting